When playing MOD Game, you wonder why you have to install APK file? Or some games need OBB? What are APK (APKs) & OBB? In the content of this article I will explain to you to better understand these terms. You should know about them to avoid encountering minor errors when downloading hacked games.
What is an APK?
First, the APK stands for ANDROID APPLICATION PAKAGE, meaning the application installer used on Android. APK is a compressed file format similar to ZIP, based on JAR format and has a .apk extension.
If you want to install applications not available on Google Play, limited by country, unreleased games, paid apps … and especially when you want to install games and applications already MOD, Hack at Racingboy.site, you can install them via APK files.
OBB is an additional data file for games & applications. Some need them to work, while some don’t. If you see the Obb download link in the posts on Racingboy then that means you need to download them.
What are APKs?
With the advent of Android App Bundles, this new format of Google Play will make it impossible for us to share APKs anymore. Replace it with APKs.
Allows installation of the APK application
If you want to install games or applications through APKs, you must ensure that your phone installs the app through Google Play.
Do this by going to Settings> Security> and selecting Unknown sources.
Install the APK
Installing an APK file is as simple as eating a cake. You download it from our website, click on it and you will see a message, select Install to install the application on your device.
Common problems encountered when installing games and APK applications
1. Error “The application has not been installed”
Please take each of the following measures:
- If you get this error, you are probably installing another version of the application you are trying to install. Please remove it first!
- It is also possible that the Play Protect feature is enabled, turn off Play Protect!
- This error may also occur because your device does not support this APK file.
- If you’ve done all of the above and still don’t fix the problem, try rebooting the device!
2. Error “Download failed because you may not have purchased this app”
This error usually occurs for OBB applications, it seems that you forgot to download OBB.
What if even if I copied OBB to the correct location and still got an error? Try installing the original version from Google Play first, then uninstall and reinstall it with APK / OBB.